We are looking for a Job Site Manager for our upcoming projects. We have an opportunity for an individual who is independent, likes working with their hands, and helping people. This person is able to problem solve, has good interpersonal skills, and is fair, but firm. It is a great opportunity for the right person, and we reward those who excel in our project management, and people management business.
- Supervise assigned projects (residential and commercial)
- Hire and train your team of exceptional painters
- Supervise and co-ordinate their activities in residential and commercial projects. Plan work schedule for your team (7 to 12 team members).
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed at all times.
- Build a good relationship with other trades on site.
- Ensure to meet work schedules with subcontractors to understand the work that was completed and communicate to manager and council team on the required next steps.
- Ensure quality assurance on all assigned job sites and projects.
- Order materials, equipment, and supplies as required.
- Possess the care and ability to complete minor cleaning if necessary, such as sweeping, vacuuming, tidying to ensure job sties are left with high standard of performance.
- Handle minor required paperwork on site as well as administration of security fobs and keys.
- Communicate any urgent issues with your immediate supervisor.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Exceptional work ethic
- At least one year of interior and/or exterior paining experience in residential or commercial.
- Experience in customer and people management is a strong asset.
- Able to diplomatically communicate when someone is not following rules.
- Motivated to complete a daily task list and go above and beyond.
- Good verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate in Punjabi and English languages.
- Organized with good time management skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Able to see things that require attention and prioritize accordingly.
- A valid and good standing driver’s license.
- 2 weeks holiday per year, 3 weeks after 5 years
- Salary raises and project bonus commensurate with attitude, results and performance.
- This job is considered an essential service, so your employment is safe during times of economic uncertainty.
If you are interested in meeting with us to get to know us better, please send an email to (Enter Name)